Close to the Retreat you can enjoy the Poza Azul (Blue Pool) Waterfall which is great for wildlife watching, hiking, swimming, paddle-boarding and kayaking.
By car, the access is about 15 minutes drive from the Retreat and then a short (15-20 minute) walk. The pool is a great place for swimming, relaxing, paddle-boarding, or even kayaking.
You can get there on your own or we can organize a guided visit for you and even a picnic lunch if you like.
- The entrance fee to the waterfall is $5 per person
- You can drive there in your car and do a self guided walk or we can arrange transportation for you and/or a guided tour- prices vary depending on what you want/need so please enquire with us
- It is quite difficult to access by public bus
- We can also organize a bike tour there if you are up for it or some paddle-boarding in the pool if that is your thing
- if you like waterfalls you should not miss this one!
- A bit farther afield there are other waterfalls, like Cataratas del Toro, let us know if you would like any more information!
Call: +506-2766-6949 or +506-8842-1171